1. Select your Home Type: Single or Multi-Family Home or Manufactured Home: A Single Family or Multi-Family Home is a permanent residence. A Manufactured Home is prefabricated housing that can be relocated after it is built on a concrete slab.
2. Choose your System Application: Split System or Package System: A Split System is made up of two units: an outside unit referred to as the condenser that you normally see on the side of your home, and an inside unit usually referred to as the air handler that is normally located in a closet or sometimes in the attic. A Packaged System contains both the condenser and the air handler in one package. These units normally sit on the roof but sometimes are located on the ground.
3. Choose your Heat Source: Electric Heat Pump or Gas Furnace. An Electric Heat Pump uses refrigerant to both cool and heat the home. A Gas Furnace burns natural gas for heat inside a furnace. If you receive a monthly gas bill, chances are you have a gas furnace.
4. Choose your System Size (Tonnage): Use the square footage estimator to choose the correct tonnage size for your AC unit. If you have multiple AC units serving your home, you can use the same square footage estimator based on how much area each unit covers.
500-600 sq. ft.
700-800 sq. ft.
900-1,000 sq. ft.
1,100-1,200 sq. ft.
1,300-1,500 sq. ft.
1,600-1,800 sq. ft.
1,900-2,200 sq ft.
SELECT YOUR SYSTEM TO BEST SUIT YOUR BUDGET AND NEEDS
We only sell top brands from industry-leading manufacturers and all of our systems include a 10-Year parts / 10-Year compressor manufacturer warranty. When making a choice follow these simple steps.
1. Select a unit based on your budget: You will find today’s new units offer a much higher SEER rating than your older system and all are exceptional brands that we have vetted and installed for thousands of customers. Selecting a system by your budget is always a safe choice.
2. Select a SEER rating: The higher the SEER rating the more efficient your system will run. A 14 SEER system is the required amount of efficiency to be installed in today homes.
3. Select a brand: All brands that are offered are great pieces of functioning equipment, and all come with full manufacture warranties. In this step, simply choose the brand you feel most trusted with.
If you have any questions, our customer service team will be glad to help you choose the best system for you!
AT HOME INSPECTION
Your installing contractor is assigned to you following checkout and will contact you within 24 hours to do a free job-site inspection at your home. This is to verify that you have selected the correct system application, heat source, and tonnage for your home prior to your installation. We have done all the work for you, you never have to worry about making the wrong decision.
Every system we sell comes with installation by a Professional licensed and insured HVAC contractor. Installation also includes industry standard 1 year labor/2 year workmanship warranty by the licensed contractor.
Following installation, you must register your equipment with the manufacturer to retain your warranty. Your order confirmation email will include information on registering your equipment for product warranty with the manufacturer. Your assigned contractor can help you out with this if needed. This must be done within 60 days of installation, so don’t wait!
I had heard advertisements on the radio but was skeptical as to whether this was a legit company or if they were going to try the bait and switch. But with AC systems being as expensive as they are, I thought I would check them out. I called and talked to someone who actually lives in the Valley and she was very nice and answered all my questions and really put me at ease. I placed an order after shopping around and they called quickly and said that one of their installers would be in contact soon. Within a couple hours, they had contacted me and were out the same day to check everything out. They made suggestions but there was no pressure to do anything I did not want to do and were honest about what I "could do" and what I really "should do". They were flexible and quick and had my AC installed in a couple days.
I had a couple of traditional HVAC companies out for a quote. The sticker shock was significant. So I did some more research and found NewACUnit. The website was extremely easy to navigate and someone from NewACUnit was always available to answer questions and follow up throughout the process to make sure the installers were performing. The best part was the savings. I saved ~25% over the cheapest quote from the other HVAC guys and more than 32% for the most expensive quote.
AC replacement is a BIG deal. So many quotes were out of my budget, with research I was lucky to find Newacunit.com. Half the price, so I was able to get a top of the line unit. The communication was timely and supportive. ❤️ This company is so pleasant to work with. Don't hesitate to purchase through them!
I was in need of a new AC unit. My current HVAC maintenance company provided me a quote for $10,170. I searched the Internet for other options and came across newacunit.com. The website was very easy to navigate through. I called them and they were able to answer all my questions. I ordered the exact Goodman unit online. They came out the next day and did their site inspection. They had contracted Martin Air to do the install for me 8 days later. Martin Air had completely installed my new AC unit in 3 hours time. NewACUnit and Martin Air were very professional, friendly, and a huge cost savings for me. I had saved $4,089 going with them for the exact AC unit, warranty, etc. Give them a call you won’t be disappointed.
I called newacunit.com for my home and I saved two thousand dollars. They were professional and helpful. I have another property and I will definitely use them when it's time to replace the next AC unit. I would recommend them to my family and friends because of the money I saved and they were quick to get the unit installed. I am very happy with them!! Great company!
Went through them to purchase our new unit, long overdue! Super easy to use website that walks you through choosing the best unit with easy to answer questions, the BEST part...no sales pitch! I got to take as long as I wanted to look through and decide without having a salesperson pressure me into something I didn't want or couldn't afford! The whole process took about 10 min at max. A very nice rep contacted me a few days later to ensure the contractor had reached out and answered any and all questions I had. I feel very safe and comfortable with my purchase so far. Would HIGHLY recommend to any homeowner! It's easier and safer than you think!
Everything about this company from start to finish was very professional and
pleasing. The entire team has been very personable and a pleasure to work with! Also, the amount of savings from other quotes I received was very sufficient. I would recommend this company to everyone.
When I called the office, Cathy was very patient and explained everything fully. I asked if she could recommend an installer that would not try to upsell me as I am a single woman and don’t know anything about HVAC units. She set me up with an installer who was fabulous! NewACunit’s prices were so much better than anyone else’s and I was treated with respect. I would recommend them to anyone in a heartbeat! In fact, I just recommended them to my boss this morning