New Year's Savings!
Get $500 OFF
Complete Your Purchase during the Month of January to Save BIG!
cannot be combined with any other offers
Valid 1/1 - 1/31
1. Select your Home Type: Single or Multi-Family Home or Manufactured Home: A Single Family or Multi-Family Home is a permanent residence. A Manufactured Home is prefabricated housing that can be relocated after it is built on a concrete slab.
2. Choose your System Application: Split System, Package System, or Furnace: A Split System is made up of two units: an outside unit referred to as the condenser that you normally see on the side of your home, and an inside unit usually referred to as the air handler that is normally located in a closet or sometimes in the attic. A Packaged System contains both the condenser and the air handler in one package. These units normally sit on the roof but sometimes are located on the ground. A Furnace heats the air that is circulated by your home's Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) system. A Furnace is a separate component of your split system to be able to heat your home when you change your thermostat from Cool to Heat.
3. Choose your Heat Source: Electric Heat Pump or Gas Furnace. An Electric Heat Pump uses refrigerant to both cool and heat the home. A Gas Furnace burns natural gas for heat inside a furnace. If you receive a monthly gas bill, chances are you have a gas furnace.
4. Choose your System Size (Tonnage): Use the square footage estimator to choose the correct tonnage size for your AC unit. If you have multiple AC units serving your home, you can use the same square footage estimator based on how much area each unit covers.
|500-600 sq. ft.||1.5 Tons|
|700-800 sq. ft.||2 Tons|
|900-1,000 sq. ft.||2.5 Tons|
|1,100-1,200 sq. ft.||3 Tons|
|1,300-1,500 sq. ft.||3.5 Tons|
|1,600-1,800 sq. ft.||4 Tons|
|1,900-2,200 sq ft.||5 Tons|
We only sell top brands from industry-leading manufacturers and all of our systems include a 10-Year parts / 10-Year compressor manufacturer warranty. When making a choice follow these simple steps.
1. Select a unit based on your budget: You will find today’s new units offer a much higher SEER rating than your older system and all are exceptional brands that we have vetted and installed for thousands of customers. Selecting a system by your budget is always a safe choice.
2. Select a SEER rating: The higher the SEER rating the more efficient your system will run. A 14 SEER system is the required amount of efficiency to be installed in today homes.
3. Select a brand: All brands that are offered are great pieces of functioning equipment, and all come with full manufacture warranties. In this step, simply choose the brand you feel most trusted with.
If you have any questions, our customer service team will be glad to help you choose the best system for you!
Your installing contractor is assigned to you following checkout and will contact you within 24 hours to do a free job-site inspection at your home. This is to verify that you have selected the correct system application, heat source, and tonnage for your home prior to your installation. We have done all the work for you, you never have to worry about making the wrong decision.
Every system we sell comes with installation by a Professional licensed and insured HVAC contractor. Installation also includes industry standard 1 year labor/2 year workmanship warranty by the licensed contractor.
Following installation, you must register your equipment with the manufacturer to retain your warranty. Your order confirmation email will include information on registering your equipment for product warranty with the manufacturer. Your assigned contractor can help you out with this if needed. This must be done within 60 days of installation, so don’t wait!
DON’T TAKE OUR WORD FOR IT…
I recently bought our new system thru these people and the buying process was very easy, paid online, emails shortly after and had a tech out the next day for the inspection and unit was installed a few days later.
"I was getting quotes upwards of $14,000. We paid newACunit.com $4,800."
I bought a Goodman 4-ton 18 SEER unit after discussing my needs for my home in El Mirage, Arizona. Smooth process and the best price anywhere. The installers, Farnsworth Heating and Plumbing did a perfect job!
Was skeptical at first because this seemed to good to be true. How could I get an A/C unit so much cheaper than every other company had quoted me? After ordering my unit on Monday and having it installed the following Thursday, my nerves were quickly put to ease. Had no issues with the process and the final price came in more than $3,000 less than the next closest quote. I am a happy customer.
I am extremely satisfied with our experience with these folks. We got a few bids from a few other AC Companies before hand. We even had old Melvin come out and his quote was twice what we paid in the end.
Great way to leverage the Internet to circumnavigate HVAC price gouging. 4-Ton, 18SEER, 2-Stage Split unit w/Air Handler ALL in $7,200.00.
I was sceptical at first because the total price of the unit (including site inspection and installation) was literally thousands less than my cheapest quote (I had a total of 3 quotes). But the process was more efficient, faster and cheaper than I thought it would be.
We had a few quotes for AC replacement and this was by far the best value. Overall the process was very smooth and everything worked out for me. There are some drawbacks to the program that I didn't personally have an issue with.
Excellent, quick service. Quality products. Quick service.
Ed from ac units was very helpful with the purchase and did not try to sell us a unit we did not need.The installers[Airite] was on time and finished in 6 hours. Walked us through the whole install and testing. We are very happy with the whole process. Told are friends and neighbours
"We had several quotes from other vendors that were at least twice as much as NewACunit.com. NewACUnit.com was so easy. I was so impressed at the level of professionalism and detail."
"Within 24 Hours, my unit was installed"
I needed a new ac fast and this was a new option I found on the web and am very pleased. They came quick and worked all day in the heat. Very nice guys and I got a better system than other contractors were offering. I saved about 1,800 overall.
It’s 100+ outside and the AC has been broken for two days. I was referred to New Unit AC to get quote. So thankful I did!
"When navigating the site, it was super easy to use. It takes you step by step in a very easy process"
"We saved over half of that by going with NewACUnit.com. I would absolutely recommend this company to anyone looking to buy a new ac unit. Our experience was simple professional and easy."
"As soon as I went online, it blew me away. I could not believe how easy the process was. Within 24 hours I was contacted and my contractor was there the next day to set everything up."
"I paid $2,000.00 less and I did this in just under 20 minutes."
Top Notch Service! They was quick to get here to get me taken care of. The price was right and they made me feel like I was a priority more than just a number. Very Highly Recommended!
New AC Unit did an excellent job assisting us with picking the correct Goodman unit to choose online. They not only helped us through the process, but sent out an excellent tech who did the installation within 24 hours.