Revolv 2 Ton Gas Furnace Mortex Evap Coil 80% AFUE Matched with a 14 SEER Day and Night Condensing Unit
$3,583 + tax
Total (with Professional Contractor Installation)
$5,083 + tax
At newACunit.com we have done all the homework for you. Now you can buy a newACunit.com, installed at the lowest national price with no sales pressure. We also pair you with a hand vetted local licensed contractor to complete your unit installation. Your contractor is assigned to you at checkout and will contact you within 8 hours to do a free jobsite inspection. This is to verify that you have selected the right unit for your home prior your installation. Questions? Chat with us or call 1-800-NEW UNIT.
• Includes FREE Jobsite Inspection by a licensed contractor
• Includes 1 year labor/workmanship warranty by a licensed contractor
• Includes complete system installation by a licensed contractor
• Includes crane rental as needed
• Removal & disposal of the old unit *EPA requirement
• 10 year warranty on parts and compressor(Condensing unit AP134only
• 10 year Heat Exchanger on Furnace
• 2 years on parts( furnace only)
Sealed Combustion: Vents exhaust gases directly outdoors and draws in outside fresh air for combustion.
– Modern Hot Surface Ignition: No pilot lights to blow out.
– Low Maintenance: Sealed bearings on motors, reliable controls and burners.
– Appliance Quality Metal Door: With baked enamel finish for long life and easy cleaning.
• Quiet performance (as low as 75 decibels)*
• Single-stage compressor operation
• Durably built to withstand bad weather and debris
• Designed for corrosion resistance and lasting performance
• 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty+
Our complete line of Revolv® Indoor Comfort Products is the next generation of heating and cooling products engineered specifically for mobile & manufactured home installation and optimum performance.
Revolv® represents the sum of Style Crest’s mobile home HVAC expertise, assembled under a single brand, and includes split-system air conditioners and heat pump condensers, indoor coils, furnaces, line sets, compact package coil cabinets and accessories. Revolv® advanced indoor comfort products are exclusively engineered for the mobile/manufactured housing industry.