|Product Number ||NUDN01140108 |
|Condenser Number ||N4A542GKC |
|Coil Number ||END4X48L21A |
|Furnace Number ||N80ESL1102120A |
About Day & Night®
When you choose Day & Night® heating and cooling equipment, it means your home comfort is backed by superior engineering and quality manufacturing so you can enjoy more important things. Each unit is 100% run tested, and we design our products to give you the best in quality, energy efficiency and reliability. We take pride in delivering high efficiency and inNovative design that exceeds your expectations for comfort every hour, every season.
Refresh your home with the latest in home comfort and efficiency when you choose Day & Night® heating and cooling equipment. Each unit is 100% run tested to deliver today’s best design in quality, energy efficiency and reliability. We take pride in delivering high efficiency and inNovative design that exceeds your expectations for comfort every hour, every season.
Peace of Mind
Every Day & Night® product is backed by exceptional warranties that give you additional. We offer our No Hassle Replacement™ limited warranty on our premium products. That means we replace your unit if the compressor, heat exchanger or covered coil fails within your coverage period. We also give you extra coverage with a 10-year parts and compressor limited warranty* for peace of mind. Our warranty options are hard to surpass, just like our dependable products.
- Includes FREE Jobsite Inspection by a licensed contractor
- Includes 1 year labor/workmanship warranty by a licensed contractor
- Includes complete system installation by a licensed contractor
- Removal & disposal of the old unit *EPA requirement
PRODUCT WARRANTY AND FEATURES
- 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty (condenser, furnace and coil)
- 20-Year Heat Exchanger Limited Warranty(Heat Exchanger)
PRODUCT FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Condenser- Features & Benefits
- Quiet performance (as low as 70 decibels)*
- Single-stage compressor operation
- Durably built to withstand bad weather and debris
- Designed for corrosion resistance and lasting performance
- 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty+
- Efficient, single-stage scroll compressor
- Single-speed fan motor
- System protecting filter drier
- Durable, protective tight wire grille panels allow easy coil cleaning
- High-gloss, baked-on powder coat finish over galvanized steel
- Compatible with most cooling thermostats
- Non-ozone depleting R-410A refrigerant
- Cooling capacity: 1.5-5 tons Furnace
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Quiet performance
- Fixed-speed blower motor and single-stage gas valve also provide even levels of temperature control and comfort
- Dual fuel capable with a compatible heat pump and thermostat for energy-saving heating performance
- Air purifier and humidifier compatible for better home air quality Case Coil
- Cased N coil design for efficient heat transfer in a compact size
- Efficiency-optimizing Thermostatic Expansion Valve (TXV)
- Corrosion-resistant all-aluminum coil
- Fully insulated cabinet
- Corrosion-free sloped drain pan design helps reduce mold and bacterial buildup
Recommended vs. Required Upgrades
Depending on the unit you purchase, there may be additional items needed for your AC install. To avoid any surprises, we appreciate the opportunity to clarify the difference between recommended and required upgrades you may be offered by your install contractor.
Traditionally, contractors sell new AC units with all the bells and whistles, which is why most conventional AC prices are between $8000 - $15,000+. But when the power steering pump goes out in your car, you don’t replace the whole engine, right? This same theory holds true for your air conditioning unit. When you need to replace your AC, that doesn’t mean that all the other components need to be replaced, too. For example, the duct work, thermostat, electrical disconnect, etc. aren’t what has failed. It is simply that the AC unit itself needs to be replaced.
At newACunit.com, we believe you should only pay to replace what is broken, so we put you in charge of buying upgraded items for your new AC unit. Our hand-picked contractors will discuss upgrade items with you at the time of the Jobsite inspection. But it’s very important for you to understand that these are recommendations only and you are not required to purchase anything additional from our installing contractors unless you want to. The price you paid on the website includes full installation of your new system without having to buy any additional items. Our install contractors are the best in the business and will retrofit your new AC unit into your current application. We have negotiated the industry’s best price for your AC replacement based on a few major factors.
- We have national buying power directly from the manufacturers and have truly cut out the middleman.
- We have negotiated an aggressive labor price with our contractors for the install of your new AC unit.
- We don’t sell you items that you don’t need.
But given that every install is different, there are rare occasions where a required upgrade is needed to get your new AC unit up and running properly. For example, if you currently have a single-stage unit with a single-stage thermostat and you were to purchase a new 2-stage unit, you would need to upgrade to a 2-stage thermostat. There are benefits to upgrading certain parts of your new AC unit, but everyone’s upgrade options are different and that’s why we let you decide with your install contractor which ones apply to you. But please remember––most of the time, these are recommendations only and you are not required to upgrade anything that isn’t going to prevent your system from being properly retrofitted. We have sold thousands of new AC units and less than 1% of our customers have had to make a required upgrade. Given the fact that we provide such a low cost install, many of our customers are able to make recommended upgrades to their new AC purchase and still save thousands of dollars. If you have any questions about upgrades, please contact us at 1-800-NEW-UNIT.
Please keep in mind, your assigned contractor will go over RECOMMENDED upgrades to enhance your system at the jobsite inspection. If you choose to purchase any of the recommended items, they will be sold to you by your contractor, not newACunit.com and will require an additional fee. You are not obligated to purchase any additional items you do not want to. In the conventional buying process, all contractors include additional upgrades with the unit that is being sold to you. Oftentimes, those upgrades are not the reason your AC unit failed. At newACunit.com, we leave you in control of your budget.
Recommended upgrades may include: return/supply plenums, ductwork, condensate drain line, float switch, hanging kits, thermostat, return grilles, etc.
REQUIRED upgrades are items you must purchase before installation to ensure your new AC unit will function properly. Your assigned install contractor will go over any additional items needed at your jobsite inspection.
Required upgrades may include: a 2-stage thermostat for your unit to be able to run in the 2nd stage, structural changes, safety hazard fixes or replacement of items that may prevent the system from functioning properly.