THE FASTEST AND EASIEST WAY TO BUY NEW AIR CONDITIONERS IN TUCSON
Save Thousands Today!
If you’re planning to buy a new AC unit in Tucson, there is no faster and easier way than choosing newACunit.com!
At newACunit.com, you won’t have to call multiple contractors to get a decent quote for your new air conditioner. All you have to do is follow our five-step online process. Aside from getting information about the price of your new AC unit, including installation by one of our licensed contractors, you will also be happy to know that there are no hidden charges or fees when you buy with us. That’s our promise.GET A QUOTE
THE EASY AND AFFORDABLE OPTION FOR TUCSON HOMEOWNERS
We’ve made AC shopping easy, cost-effective and stress-free. Gone are the days when you had to spend hours of time and effort just to reach different contractors for a decent quote, not to mention the hidden fees and costs. This time, you will get nothing but the transparent, upfront pricing that you deserve.
THE BEAUTIFUL SONORAN DESERT
Tucson, Arizona is home to some of the best weather, real estate and recreation, and is surrounded by multiple mountain ranges including the Santa Catalinas. With just under a two-hour drive to Phoenix or an hour drive to Nogales, Mexico, Tucson has much to offer. It’s a popular tourist destination year-round!
The Sonoran Desert is populated with highly qualified HVAC contractors who can install any type of AC unit in any style of Tucson home, and we have them on our list. Forget about your AC-related worries and the obsolete way of buying a new air conditioning unit. newACunit.com has you covered.
ENJOY A COOL LIFE
For Tucson residents, we know that our city is home to some of the most beautiful mountain ranges in the United States. The heat of a hot summer day here, however, can make life a little unbearable. But with that efficient air conditioner you’re able to purchase from newACunit.com, we can live cooler lives, and focus on the more important things in life.
BUY AN AIR CONDITIONER WITH US NOW
At newACunit.com, you’ll see how convenient AC unit shopping can be. Chat us up if you have any questions, or you can just call us at 1-800-NEW-UNIT.
We are proud to replace and install new air conditioners throughout other areas in Arizona: Metro Phoenix.
HOW BUYING A NEW AC ONLINE WORKS
ANSWER A FEW QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR HOME
1. Select your Home Type: Single or Multi-Family Home or Manufactured Home: A Single Family or Multi-Family Home is a permanent residence. A Manufactured Home is prefabricated housing that can be relocated after it is built on a concrete slab.
2. Choose your System Application: Split System or Package System: A Split System is made up of two units: an outside unit referred to as the condenser that you normally see on the side of your home, and an inside unit usually referred to as the air handler that is normally located in a closet or sometimes in the attic. A Packaged System contains both the condenser and the air handler in one package. These units normally sit on the roof but sometimes are located on the ground.
3. Choose your Heat Source: Electric Heat Pump or Gas Furnace. An Electric Heat Pump uses refrigerant to both cool and heat the home. A Gas Furnace burns natural gas for heat inside a furnace. If you receive a monthly gas bill, chances are you have a gas furnace.
4. Choose your System Size (Tonnage): Use the square footage estimator to choose the correct tonnage size for your AC unit. If you have multiple AC units serving your home, you can use the same square footage estimator based on how much area each unit covers.
|500-600 sq. ft.||1.5 Tons|
|700-800 sq. ft.||2 Tons|
|900-1,000 sq. ft.||2.5 Tons|
|1,100-1,200 sq. ft.||3 Tons|
|1,300-1,500 sq. ft.||3.5 Tons|
|1,600-1,800 sq. ft.||4 Tons|
|1,900-2,200 sq ft.||5 Tons|
SELECT YOUR SYSTEM TO BEST SUIT YOUR BUDGET AND NEEDS
We only sell top brands from industry-leading manufacturers and all of our systems include a 10-Year parts / 10-Year compressor manufacturer warranty. When making a choice follow these simple steps.
1. Select a unit based on your budget: You will find today’s new units offer a much higher SEER rating than your older system and all are exceptional brands that we have vetted and installed for thousands of customers. Selecting a system by your budget is always a safe choice.
2. Select a SEER rating: The higher the SEER rating the more efficient your system will run. A 14 SEER system is the required amount of efficiency to be installed in today homes.
3. Select a brand: All brands that are offered are great pieces of functioning equipment, and all come with full manufacture warranties. In this step, simply choose the brand you feel most trusted with.
If you have any questions, our customer service team will be glad to help you choose the best system for you!
AT HOME INSPECTION
Your installing contractor is assigned to you following checkout and will contact you within 24 hours to do a free job-site inspection at your home. This is to verify that you have selected the correct system application, heat source, and tonnage for your home prior to your installation. We have done all the work for you, you never have to worry about making the wrong decision.
Every system we sell comes with installation by a Professional licensed and insured HVAC contractor. Installation also includes industry standard 1 year labor/2 year workmanship warranty by the licensed contractor.
Following installation, you must register your equipment with the manufacturer to retain your warranty. Your order confirmation email will include information on registering your equipment for product warranty with the manufacturer. Your assigned contractor can help you out with this if needed. This must be done within 60 days of installation, so don’t wait!
Why Our Clients Love Us
DON’T TAKE OUR WORD FOR IT…
Ed from ac units was very helpful with the purchase and did not try to sell us a unit we did not need.The installers[Airite] was on time and finished in 6 hours. Walked us through the whole install and testing. We are very happy with the whole process. Told are friends and neighbours
Excellent, quick service. Quality products. Quick service.
I needed a new ac fast and this was a new option I found on the web and am very pleased. They came quick and worked all day in the heat. Very nice guys and I got a better system than other contractors were offering. I saved about 1,800 overall.
"I was getting quotes upwards of $14,000. We paid newACunit.com $4,800."
I was sceptical at first because the total price of the unit (including site inspection and installation) was literally thousands less than my cheapest quote (I had a total of 3 quotes). But the process was more efficient, faster and cheaper than I thought it would be.
"When navigating the site, it was super easy to use. It takes you step by step in a very easy process"
"As soon as I went online, it blew me away. I could not believe how easy the process was. Within 24 hours I was contacted and my contractor was there the next day to set everything up."
I am extremely satisfied with our experience with these folks. We got a few bids from a few other AC Companies before hand. We even had old Melvin come out and his quote was twice what we paid in the end.
I bought a Goodman 4-ton 18 SEER unit after discussing my needs for my home in El Mirage, Arizona. Smooth process and the best price anywhere. The installers, Farnsworth Heating and Plumbing did a perfect job!
"Within 24 Hours, my unit was installed"
It’s 100+ outside and the AC has been broken for two days. I was referred to New Unit AC to get quote. So thankful I did!
"We saved over half of that by going with NewACUnit.com. I would absolutely recommend this company to anyone looking to buy a new ac unit. Our experience was simple professional and easy."
Top Notch Service! They was quick to get here to get me taken care of. The price was right and they made me feel like I was a priority more than just a number. Very Highly Recommended!
We had a few quotes for AC replacement and this was by far the best value. Overall the process was very smooth and everything worked out for me. There are some drawbacks to the program that I didn't personally have an issue with.
Great way to leverage the Internet to circumnavigate HVAC price gouging. 4-Ton, 18SEER, 2-Stage Split unit w/Air Handler ALL in $7,200.00.
"I paid $2,000.00 less and I did this in just under 20 minutes."
I recently bought our new system thru these people and the buying process was very easy, paid online, emails shortly after and had a tech out the next day for the inspection and unit was installed a few days later.
New AC Unit did an excellent job assisting us with picking the correct Goodman unit to choose online. They not only helped us through the process, but sent out an excellent tech who did the installation within 24 hours.
Was skeptical at first because this seemed to good to be true. How could I get an A/C unit so much cheaper than every other company had quoted me? After ordering my unit on Monday and having it installed the following Thursday, my nerves were quickly put to ease. Had no issues with the process and the final price came in more than $3,000 less than the next closest quote. I am a happy customer.
"We had several quotes from other vendors that were at least twice as much as NewACunit.com. NewACUnit.com was so easy. I was so impressed at the level of professionalism and detail."