The Best Way to Buy New Air Conditioners in Phoenix
Save Thousands Now!
When it’s time to buy a new air conditioning unit in the greater Phoenix area, save time and money by choosing newACunit.com.
Calling multiple contractors trying to get a decent quote for your new HVAC unit? Struggling to find a trustworthy contractor for installation? Well, now you don’t have to! We make shopping for your new AC unit easier than ever! We’ll show you the price of your new air conditioner, with installation by a licensed contractor included, so you know exactly how much you are paying up front. No hidden fees or costs.
Save thousands of dollars and hours of your precious time. It’s affordable and easy!Get a Quote
The Easy and Affordable Option for Phoenix Homeowners
At newACunit.com, we’re here to make buying a new air conditioner easy and cost-effective. The days of having to call around to different contractors just to get a decent quote are over. We believe every customer deserves transparent, up-front pricing.
There’s no easier way to purchase a new, top-quality unit with professional installation by a licensed contractor. We’ve hand-picked and vetted all of the licensed contractors who work with us. The installation contractors have excellent BBB ratings and an upstanding record with the Registrar of Contractors.
If you want a great price with the highest-quality installation by a licensed contractor available in the Phoenix area, choose newACunit.com today!
The Valley of the Sun
Phoenix, Arizona is home to some of the best weather, real estate, recreation and most diverse culture in the nation. With just a five-hour drive to California beaches or a two-hour drive to the snow-covered pines of Flagstaff, you really could say that Phoenix has it all. So Phoenicians, get out there and enjoy it!
We’ve taken the time to search the Valley for top quality contractors with experience installing HVAC units in any style of Phoenix home. So stop worrying. The traditional way to shop for a new air conditioning or heating unit is long gone and newACunit.com is here to help.
Focus on the More Important Things in Life
Let’s face it, we live in one of the most beautiful cities in the country, but coming home to a blown HVAC system on a hot summer day can be a nightmare in itself. Luckily, the professional team at newACunit.com is here to help you get a replacement unit as soon as possible at the right price.
Stop spending your time on the phone with multiple contractors only to find higher markups and longer waits for installation. Start your search the right way by shopping online or calling 1-800-NEW-UNIT today!
Shop Today and Save!
Using our easy online store, you can save up to 40% on your next AC unit purchase with installation! We’re here to chat online with any questions. Or, give us a call at 1-800-NEW-UNIT.
We are proud to replace and install new air conditioners throughout the greater Metro Phoenix area, including Chandler, Scottsdale, Tempe, El Mirage, San Tan Valley, Queen Creek, Avondale, Mesa, Gilbert, Paradise Valley, Tolleson, Litchfield Park, Peoria, Glendale, Maricopa, Surprise, Sun City, Fountain Hills and more!
newACunit.com also serves Tucson.
HOW BUYING A NEW AC ONLINE WORKS
ANSWER A FEW QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR HOME
1. Select your Home Type: Single or Multi-Family Home or Manufactured Home: A Single Family or Multi-Family Home is a permanent residence. A Manufactured Home is prefabricated housing that can be relocated after it is built on a concrete slab.
2. Choose your System Application: Split System or Package System: A Split System is made up of two units: an outside unit referred to as the condenser that you normally see on the side of your home, and an inside unit usually referred to as the air handler that is normally located in a closet or sometimes in the attic. A Packaged System contains both the condenser and the air handler in one package. These units normally sit on the roof but sometimes are located on the ground.
3. Choose your Heat Source: Electric Heat Pump or Gas Furnace. An Electric Heat Pump uses refrigerant to both cool and heat the home. A Gas Furnace burns natural gas for heat inside a furnace. If you receive a monthly gas bill, chances are you have a gas furnace.
4. Choose your System Size (Tonnage): Use the square footage estimator to choose the correct tonnage size for your AC unit. If you have multiple AC units serving your home, you can use the same square footage estimator based on how much area each unit covers.
|500-600 sq. ft.||1.5 Tons|
|700-800 sq. ft.||2 Tons|
|900-1,000 sq. ft.||2.5 Tons|
|1,100-1,200 sq. ft.||3 Tons|
|1,300-1,500 sq. ft.||3.5 Tons|
|1,600-1,800 sq. ft.||4 Tons|
|1,900-2,200 sq ft.||5 Tons|
SELECT YOUR SYSTEM TO BEST SUIT YOUR BUDGET AND NEEDS
We only sell top brands from industry-leading manufacturers and all of our systems include a 10-Year parts / 10-Year compressor manufacturer warranty. When making a choice follow these simple steps.
1. Select a unit based on your budget: You will find today’s new units offer a much higher SEER rating than your older system and all are exceptional brands that we have vetted and installed for thousands of customers. Selecting a system by your budget is always a safe choice.
2. Select a SEER rating: The higher the SEER rating the more efficient your system will run. A 14 SEER system is the required amount of efficiency to be installed in today homes.
3. Select a brand: All brands that are offered are great pieces of functioning equipment, and all come with full manufacture warranties. In this step, simply choose the brand you feel most trusted with.
If you have any questions, our customer service team will be glad to help you choose the best system for you!
AT HOME INSPECTION
Your installing contractor is assigned to you following checkout and will contact you within 24 hours to do a free job-site inspection at your home. This is to verify that you have selected the correct system application, heat source, and tonnage for your home prior to your installation. We have done all the work for you, you never have to worry about making the wrong decision.
Every system we sell comes with installation by a Professional licensed and insured HVAC contractor. Installation also includes industry standard 1 year labor/2 year workmanship warranty by the licensed contractor.
Following installation, you must register your equipment with the manufacturer to retain your warranty. Your order confirmation email will include information on registering your equipment for product warranty with the manufacturer. Your assigned contractor can help you out with this if needed. This must be done within 60 days of installation, so don’t wait!